- This event has passed.
BETTER LEH’THAN NEVER
5 Aug , 2022 - 8 Aug , 2022Available on request
BETTER LEH'THAN NEVER
Leh-Ladakh is one of the places in India that is on nearly every traveler’s bucket list, and it is a dream destination that will stay with one for years after the quest is over! The breathtaking and raw beauty captivates every tourist that visits, while leaving them desiring more.
The allure of the rustic and divinely stunning destination will entice you year after year, leaving you wanting more. The lunar landscapes, arid mountains with green and snow peaks, and awe-inspiring monasteries and stupas transport you to another realm.
The rocky valleys, meandering roads, and bustling cultural life contribute to the region’s vibrancy and charm. The numerous trekking trails will delight your soul and enrich your senses.
So, join us to experience India’s most fascinating place and bring back keepsakes of everlasting memories.
The Happyness Company, in collaboration with Encompass, brings you this spectacular experience.
We can’t wait to take you on this journey!
- Early Morning: Flight Landing. Stay at Chamba Camp, Thiksey ( TUTC).
- Members will have some light snacks and will then rest / sleep for 4hours to help body adjust with high altitude.
- 1 pm: A light lunch.
- Late afternoon: Laze around or take a walk around the organic farm of the camp.
- Evening: Interaction with Sonam Wangchuk, the Ladakhi innovator and education reformist ( depends on his availability, we have 3 more on standby).
- Late Evening: Outdoor movie night under the stars, this time is also great for night streak photography
- Early Breakfast at TUTC.
- Morning: Pottery Class in Igoo.
- Meet Aman Chotani, a famous photographer for a tutorial/ Tips on photography in Leh Ladhak.
- Noon: Village walk through the country side of Shey & Thiksey to understand the Ladakhi way of life.
- Lunch time: Curated Ladakhi lunch in the living Palace of Stok, put together by the best Chef of Ladakh.
- Early Evening: Visit the Jigmet couture textile museum to meet with the top fashion designers.
- Local life Tour.
- Lunch at Palace of Stok
- Rise Early to attend morning monastic prayers ( 5am).
- Breakfast at TUTC.
- Rafting experience at the confluence of the Indus & Zanskar Rivers.
- For those who don’t want to go rafting, a trip to the Alchi Monastery.
- Picnic lunch with beers and wine curated by chef Inhouse with acoustic music.
- Evening: Karaoke night with Retro Look, live Bollywood music.
Dinner and Drinks.
- Monastery Prayers.
- River Rafting.
- Early Start: A drive is about 6 hours, with excellent views and many photo-opportunities.
- Spending the day on the edge of the clear and mesmerizing waters of the lake.
- Return back to TUTC for Dinner